- General information about the journal
Journal «KazNU Bulletin. Series mathematics, mechanics, informatics» («Journal of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science») was founded in 1992. The founder and publisher of the journal is the Al-Farabi Kazakh National University. The journal has a developed and approved cover and title pages with an indication of the institution, imprint of the issue, ISSN, eISSN, editorial board, editorial policy, publication ethics and website.
The journal published 4 times a year.
The journal indexed by the Kazakhstan Citation Base (KazBC) of JSC National Center for State Scientific and Technical Expertise (NCSTE).
Journal articles registered in the CrossRef database and each author's article must assigned a DOI - a digital object identifier that is used to provide citation, reference and output to electronic documents.
The journal also placed in the Scientific Electronic Library elibrary.ru in open access for readers and is included in the analytical database "Russian Science Citation Index" (RSCI).
The editorial board of the journal includes leading Kazakhstani and foreign scientists.
The journal follows the policy of information openness and accessibility of authors' publications, articles are posted on the journal's website https://bm.kaznu.kz/ in three languages in full-text access.
1.1 Goals and objectives of the journal
The objectives of the journal are to acquaint with scientific achievements in the field of mathematics, mechanics and information technology of researchers, as well as to publish the achievements of authors collaborating with the scientific community.
The tasks of the journal:
- Publication of an article in all areas of mathematics, mechanics and information technology;
- Coverage of new scientific results of fundamental, applied, innovative research carried out in different regions of Kazakhstan and abroad in the field of mathematics , mechanics and information technology ;
- Reflection of the results of scientific research of Kazakh and foreign authors in the world educational community through the inclusion of the journal in the world, international databases of journals and articles;
- Creation of an environment of openness and accessibility for discussion of the results of scientific research of young scientists.
1.2 Thematic directions of the journal
Journal «Journal of Mathematics, Mechanics and Computer Science» publishes scientific articles on the most relevant sections of mathematics, mechanics and informatics, as well as brief reports on conferences held at the Faculty of Mechanics and Mathematics of Al- Farabi KazNU , and information on mathematical life in the country and abroad.
The journal publishes original articles on specific scientific issues in all major thematic areas of theoretical and applied research, such as:
- Algebra, logic, geometry.
- Mathematical analysis.
- Function theory, functional analysis.
- Differential equations.
- Mathematical statistics.
- Optimal control, number theory.
- Mathematical logic. Algorithm theory.
- Computational mathematics.
- Theoretical mechanics.
- Applied mechanics and motion control.
- Hydrodynamics. Aeromechanics.
- Gas and wave dynamics.
- Theory of elasticity. Plasticity theory.
- Computer science and information systems.
- Cybernetics. Programming.
- Computing equipment.
- Artificial intelligence.