Research of the stress state of an element of a thick-wall pipeline under conditions of power and corrosion effect
AbstractThe stress state of an element of a thick-walled pipeline is studied under conditions of power and corrosion effect in the statement of plane deformation. The material of the element under the influence of external loads goes into an elastic-plastic state. The corrosive effect of the pumped medium leads to softening of the material in the plastic zone. This softening of the material is taken into account by a special inhomogeneity function in the Tresca-Saint-Venant plasticity condition. The elastic-plastic problem in the axisymmetric setting (uniform pressure) and non-axisymmetric setting (non-uniform external pressure along the contour) is considered. The problem is solved by the method of sharing static and physical equations for the considered elastoplastic material and the perturbation method in the theory of an elastoplastic body. An assessment of the strength and bearing capacity of a thick-walled element under corrosive force effect is given.
2. СП 33.13330.2012. “Raschet na prochnost' stal'nyh truboprovodov [Strength analysis of steel pipelines]”
3. A.G.Gareev, O.A.Nasibullina and R.G.Rizvanov “Izuchenie korrozionnogo rastreskivaniya magistral'nyh gazonefteprovodov [The study of corrosion cracking of gas and oil pipelines]”, Oil and gas business, 6(2012), http://www.ogbus.ru/ authors/Gareev2.pdf.
4. K.D.Basiyev et al. “Issledovanie processov zarozhdeniya i razvitiya korrozionno-mekhanicheskih treshchin na poverhnosti trub [Study of the processes of nucleation and development of corrosion-mechanical cracks on the surface of pipes]”, Bulletin of the Vladikavkaz Scientific Center, 3(2014), 56-61
5. G.P.Cherepanov “Mekhanika hrupkogo razrusheniya [Mechanics of brittle fracture]” (Moscow: Science, 1974): 640.
6. V.I. Astafiev, U.N.Radayev and L.V.Stepanova “Nelinejnaya mekhanika razrusheniya [Nonlinear fracture mechanics]” (Samara: SamSU Publishing House, 2001): 562.
7. A.I.Sadyrin “Modeli nakopleniya povrezhdenij i kriterii razrusheniya konstrukcionnyh uprugoplasticheskih materialov pri dinamicheskom nagruzhenii [Damage accumulation models and fracture criteria of structural elastoplastic materials under dynamic loading]”, Problems of strength and plasticity, 74(2012), 28-39
8. N.G.Rossina et al. “Korroziya i zashchita metallov. CHast'1. Metody issledovanij korrozionnyh processov [Corrosion and metal protection. Part 1. Research methods for corrosion processes]” (Ekaterinburg: Ural University Publishing House, 2019):108.
9. S.Ya.Kushrin, M.N.Mosyagin and A.S.Pesin “Processy razvitiya korrozionnyh treshchin pod napryazheniem magistral'nyh gazoprovodov pod vliyaniem izmeneniya ih vysotnogo polozheniya i katodnoj zashchity [Processes of development of corrosion cracks under stress of main gas pipelines under the influence of changes in their altitude position and cathodic protection]” (St.Petersburg: Nedra, 2010):168
10. Ovchinnikov I.I. “Issledovanie povedeniya obolochechnyh konstrukcij, ekspluatiruyushchihsya v sredah, vyzyvayushchih korrozionnoe rastreskivanie [Study of the behavior of shell structures operating in environments that cause corrosion cracking]”, Science 4(2012), 1-30.
11. Alimzhanov M.T. “Uprugoplasticheskaya zadacha, uchityvayushchaya neodnorodnost' mekhanicheskih svojstv materiala [Elastic-plastic problem, taking into account the heterogeneity of the mechanical properties of the material]”, Reports of the USSR Academy of Sciences 6(1978), 1281-1284.
12. Alimzhanov M.T. “O nakoplenii povrezhdenij i nesushchej sposobnosti elementov tolstostennyh konstrukcij [On the accumulation of damage and bearing capacity of elements of thick-walled structures]”, International journal “Problems of mechanical engineering and automation 1(1992), 58-64.
13. Alimzhanov A.M. “Dvumernaya uprugoplasticheskaya zadacha s lokal'noj plasticheskoj neodnorodnost'yu [Two-dimensional elastic-plastic problem from the local heterogeneity of plastic]”, Mechanics and modeling of technology processes 1(1997), 3-17.
14. Alimzhanov A.M. “Ploskaya uprugoplasticheskaya zadacha dlya neodnorodnogo tela s otverstiem [Flat elastic-plastic problem for a non-uniform body with a hole]”, Bulletin of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Mechanics of solids 2(1998), 119-138
15. Ivlev D.D. and Ershov L.V. “Metod vozmushchenij v teorii uprugoplasticheskogo tela [The perturbation method in the theory of an elastoplastic body]” (Moscow: Science, 1978).